Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bump and Run by Mike Lupica

OK so i finally finished Slaughterhouse Five and Im not saying that it was a bad book, in fact I enjoyed that book quite a bit But I am very excited to begin reading a book that is back in my comfort zone as a reader. I have been reading Mike Lupica for years. Whether it was growing as a reader last year with Summer Ball, Heat, Travel Team and Miricle at 49th Street or reading his columns in the Daily news or even hearing him on the radio at 660 WFAN, I have always grown up listening to him. His storylines are always amazing and so far in this book it seems like there will be multiple plot twists and turns. This book is about a man who works in a hotel in vegas and his job is to get people what they want and I do not mean the public, I mean people who matter. Not that you and I dont neccesarily matter but I think if you ask people from london if they have heard of me or Lebron James Im pretty sure they might know a little more about King James, not the british King James, just Lebron. Anyway, So far this guy has a reat life, hes the right hand man of a famous hotel owner and he can manipulate any situation. It seems he has so much power that he could move the world series with one phone call. Anyway I am very ready and excited to see how this book will play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment