Thursday, November 5, 2009

Me Myself and I

Ok so now I am going to state my current observations about what observations that I have previously made about the few books that I have read so far. Run on? I think not, (though please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway after looking back on all of my blog posts from this year so far, I notice that rather than focusing on or about the main character or any character for that matter I have focused on the author and his writing style. I believe that this is mainly because I would like to improve as a writer myself and what better a way to improve than to expose myself to the professionals around me. Also, I am a type of reader that likes to find an author and stick with him, so my over analyzation of a writer's work is just a little bit of me trying to draft the right guy, which of these guys am I ready to make a commitment to? Heavy stuff right? Anyway that has pretty much been what I have been observing in my observations ect. I said it all before.
For the second quarter of this glorious school year I hope that I continue to develop a real, not fake; that was redundant, not corny voice that is just me being me. I am pretty happy about how I have been picking books apart but Mainly I want to read faster because even I know that sticking with a book for five posts is pretty tedious for me and especially you guys, the readers. Anyway I want to read more and be able to absorb just as much information.

No comments:

Post a Comment