Friday, January 8, 2010

Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy

This book is still very entertaining and I dont believe that i am dragging it long than it needs to be i still read like 90 pages a week its just a very long book. generally when i read a book this long i get bored with it and decide to drop it but this book no matter how long, if the rest is written like it has been so far i am very excited to keep on reading because i think what tom clancy has done nicely is that no matter if its the good guy or the bad guy, he displays that they are all just good guys and that they just happen to be fighting a war against each other. I can genuinely say that all of the characters in the book are good people that I would be honored to be friends with. Character development in this book has been great and that is probably why I am not bored with this book. It is still a great one and potentially one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment